CREATIVE ASSEMBLY TURNS 30, ADDS 30 FREE ELITE UNITS TO TOTAL WAR: WARHAMMER
CREATIVE ASSEMBLY TURNS 30, ADDS 30 FREE
ELITE UNITS TO TOTAL WAR: WARHAMMER
It’s a WAR party, and everyone’s invited…
To celebrate 30 years of awesome strategy games development, xenomorph terrorising and gratuitous goblin-tossing, CA is gifting TW: WARHAMMER players with 30 new Regiments of Renown. Fortifying the Race-rosters of the Beastmen, Bretonnia, Chaos Warriors, Norsca and the Wood Elves, this significant update is available free and easy through Total War Access. Players can register/log in here.
Full Regiments of Renown details can be found here: https://www.totalwar.com/blog/birthday-regiments-faq/
30 years on and stronger than ever, CA is one of the UK’s largest games developers. Creators of the Total War series, Alien Isolation, Halo Wars 2 and loads more, we’ve come a long way – and we’ve massive plans for the future.
Here’s some stuff you may not know about CA.
· CA was founded in 1987. We started out porting Amiga titles to DOS.
· The original Shogun: Total War (2000) started life as an RPG based on the Ming-dynasty Chinese novel Journey To The West.
· In our early days, we very nearly relocated to Singapore.
· Before Total War took off, we made rugby, cricket and Australian Rules football games.
· As of August 2017, CA employs over 500 people at our studios in the UK and Sofia, Bulgaria.
· We have 8 major projects in the works, four of which are unannounced.
Tune in at 15.00 BST to watch the live unveiling of the 30th Anniversary Regiments of Renown at https://www.twitch.tv/totalwarofficial
Want to know more? To arrange interviews with CA, drop our Studio Communications Manager, Lucy, a line: email@example.com